Thursday, November 17, 2011

So here it begins....

I've been contemplating starting a blog for awhile now. Mostly I have resisted because it seemed like the "in" thing to do,  but in all honesty I really want to have a blog so here it is! :)
Often I am going through my day, at home or in the car, and I'll think of something I would like to write down or share with others. Thoughts on kids, Jesus, food and health, being a good mother, wife and friend etc. Those are the topics you will find on the blog and it'll be fun.

So here it begins....

4 comments:

  1. I love blogging! I'm not one who is out to get a bunch of followers, I just do it for me. When I'm home alone with kids all day, sometimes I just need an outlet. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that you are blogging. Look forward to reading more

    ReplyDelete